Monday 18 December 2017

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I wish all my readers a very Happy Christmas.  Peace and joy to everyone.

I intended writing a post this past week but didn't get around to it. Isn't it amazing how many Christmas things you get involved in? Coffee mornings for charities, quick calls on friends and acquaintances to wish them a happy season and of course those Christmas dinner events which are such fun but so bad for the waistline!

I love everything about Christmas, the Christmas tree, the lights, the presents wrapped up in colourful paper, the general buzz about town. Most of all I love, though, I love being together with my family and watching my grandchildren's excitement on Christmas Eve (which is when the presents are given in Germany, where I shall be visiting my daughter and her family).

Christmas blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment